Looking for something out of the ordinary? Try Mo’orea on for size
Many avid travellers would recognize the word Frommer as in “Frommer’s Travel Guides”, however, how many could truly tell you where Mo’orea is located?
So what’s the relation? Well, Arthur Frommer, himself, declared Mo’orea to be the most beautiful Island in the world and with good reason ...
Mo’orea, which is an Island in French Polynesia, (a short ferry ride from Papeete the Tahitian capital) is quickly becoming a favourite amongst travellers looking for something different, something more exotic, something unspoiled.
The Island itself is quite small, measuring 10 Miles in width from east to west, however, it packs a huge punch in terms of things to do and see.
Below are 5 things you don't want to miss on your visit to Mo’orea
- Magic Mountain – Looking for amazing views? This is the experience for you, as this is the best spot to witness unspoiled lagoon views
- Mo’orea dolphin centre – Get up close and personal with these brilliant animals and gain an appreciation of their intellect
- Temae Beach – Everything a Polynesian beach should be: white sand, palm trees, crystal clear water. Temae beach is 5 minutes from the port so it's popular with the locals as well as visitors.
- Tiki village and cultural centre – Mo’orea is more than just beaches and luxury accommodations. It has a fantastic history filled with amazing stories, and visitors visiting the centre will experience the traditions and life-style of an old Tahitian village through demonstrations of weaving, stone carving, tattooing, and painting, plus tours of a model pearl farm.
- Belvedere Lookout – This is the photo op you have been waiting for. Stunning views and a “can’t miss” thing to do in Mo’orea
Are you ready to ready to pack for Mo’orea? Click here to check out our cruise, featuring two nights in Mo’orea
Book your trip to Mo'orea today!
by Bob's Cruises and Tours
in Local Events