Top 5 Caribbean Beach Bars
The Caribbean islands are popular with tourists and travelers. One of the things that make these islands popular is the beautiful beaches. The beach experience is made complete by the beach bars. In fact, they are an integral part of the entire flourishing tour and travel sector.
The top 5 beach bars in the Caribbean include the following;
- Iggie’s Beach Bar – -This beach bar is located in US Virgin Islands,adjacent to Bolongo bay resort,St Thomas. The bar is popular with visitors for its daily live music, beautiful atmosphere and the voodoo juice.
- Le Petibonum-The Le Carbet, Martinique beach bar has won recognition for the good services and a great location, which make travelers to ever stream in. The beach bar in the French island also offers beautiful sun set views.
- Nipper’s Beach Bar and Grill- This beach bar is located the island of Bahamas, in the Great Guana Cay. The venue is popular with tourist and locals. One of the special offers here is the Sunday pig roasts, alongside the drinks.
- Rick’s Cafe-This beach bar is located in Negril, Jamaica. The bar is build on top of a cliff, beneath a clove, overseeing the ocean below. The place is popular for this spectacular view to the ocean below.
- Sunset Bar & Grill-The beach bar in St Maarten islands, is adjacent to the St Maarten airport and the beach bar is popular for plane watching.It is so close that airplane engine power used to blow people down the beach. It also provides as great view for sun set.
The above beach bars make a trip to the islands of the Caribbeans more fun filled. Locals and tourists mingle as the enjoy the beach, great views and much more over glass of wine or a mug of beer.